Friday, March 28, 2008

Dumb bird houses are for people not birds....



I have a major problem that I need help with...okay besides the obvious...I have a woodpecker who likes to peck my house. Since we have wood siding and he has been pecking for two years now our house looks like we had a drive by shooting!!! This year Mr. Woody decided to come really early and started pecking about 3 weeks ago. Normally he doesn't show up until late August or early Sept., so I fear that my house will be filled with more holes. Has anyone heard of this or had this problem? We know that a gun is a useful tool, but didn't want to take that route quite yet. We tried the tin foil and well it hasn't done anything. Any other suggestions? HELP ME PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I have no intelligent advice but I got a great chuckle out of the post!