I am not sure whether or not to thank Kristy for tagging me with this task, but at least it gives people something interesting/boring to read.
1. Sweets/sugar are a food group to me!!!
2. The dream of running a half marathon is on my future to do list...a full marathon is way too much...when your body uses all your good nutrients by mile 17 you know something isn't quite right.
3. I love the Tide commercial with the talking stain...so much so that I rewind it just to play it again.
4. Life has taught me that Friends can be great substitues for family, that there is no normal when it comes to family and sometime you just have to let go.
5. Oakland School and Ben Lippen School were the two boarding schools I attended at age 12 and then again at 15.
6. I wish we lived in the country...where life is a little less complicated and more boring!
7. I still consider Virginia home...a place where I feel like the weight of the world no longer is on my shoulders and where I am safe. It is one of those roll down your window and let the wind blow through your hair feeling.
Those are my 7 random things about me and now I tag all those who read my blog to give me there seven things...Keep it going!
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
8 months ago
2 comments:
Yay, Windsor! Of course you thank me and yes, it was so interesting to read! I had no idea you went to boarding schools. And LOL about the Tide commercial...I think its so funny, too. I love reading such random facts about people.
I enjoyed this post how fun!
Post a Comment