My sweet Margaret Ruth has a pooping issue, (the issue I am sure everyone wants to hear about). Since her birth we have been concerned, but the Dr. has said it is normal. Recently, the time between bowl movements has become longer, so off to the Dr. we went! If you have read the blog earlier this year you know the Dr. who saw her…he is old school and we love his blunt approach to his practice. During the appt. we were told to try yummy plums, prunes, apricot nectar and Miralax until we can get a Dr. appt. with the GI specialist. We had an appt. on 8/7, but the Dr. called today to check on us and when we informed him that there still hadn’t been a movement he immediately called the GI specialist and urged them to make a sooner appt. We now have one on this Wed. We have been told that she could possibly have "hursprungs", which is when the nerves are too high and you can't feel that you have to poop. PLEASE PRAY... We hope that it corrects itself, but if surgery is needed that our nerves and strength stay with me and Todd!
Thanks in advance!!!
I will keep you posted!
2 comments:
I can pray for poop!!!!! And lots of it, too! Poor girl.
PS. LOVE her sleeper in the pic. Precious!
Okay, I love the polka dot outfit. Love.
May your little girl's poop come swiftly and often.
Post a Comment