What is wrong with me...I haven't written anything about my Fla. trip and I am sick again. AUGH! I never get sick, but this year has been a dousey. After a couple of trips to talk to the porcelain god I began to wonder...then my sister said something. So, off to take a SHHHH...pregnancy test. Yeap, that word again. This year there have been so many friends with the unexpected surprise babies that I was thinking that we were the next to be surprised. Are you in suspense yet? What I am going to write next? Yes or NO? NO I AM NOT PREGNANT. Okay one option down. The next option is that my precious cutie pie is a carrier of a lot of germs and I am not healthy enough to fight it...Viable and some what true, but partially not true. (Sorry MR for blaming you for the icks). Come to find out...that because I delayed taking my thyroid medicine for a month and a half that my body is a lot worse off then it was. OKAY, OKAY I started the medicine on Saturday, but it will take about 15 days to begin to feel something positive. Until then I will be extremely tired, might have a toilet friend and continue to lose weight. Needless to say I have learned my lesson!
For those of you who pointed out that I was looking skeletal...Thanks. It really made me think and for the woman who told me that "You fought so hard to have your baby girl, but you aren't willing to fight for yourself to be alive for her"...You hit it home with just those words. I love you for being my true friend and one that I can be myself around!
Give me a few days to get better and I will post about Thanksgiving, Fla. and this coming weekend!
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
8 months ago
2 comments:
Hi there! You lurker you! :) So I decided to check out you blog. So cute. A few things...the snow pictures are beautiful!!! I'm jealous. We get sprinkles of snow here in Ga. and then it melts. BTW - is that your red house? Beautiful! Also, the little girl dresses are so CUTE! And lastly, I really hope you feel better, not fun to be sick at Christmas time.
I'm gonna add you to my blogroll if that's alright. Get some rest so you can post about Thanksgiving before Christmas comes and goes! :)
I love you Windsor. I don't need to say anything more than that. I love you.
Post a Comment