Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Clause is coming to town...

For the past couple of weeks I have been wanting to go to the mall to see Santa with Margaret Ruth. The whole process goes against every fiber of my being, but because it's Margaret Ruth's first Christmas and she is a cutie pootie little girl I just had to do it. Yep, I followed the crowd all the way to Santa's lap. Here is the result:




As you can tell she has just about had it with sitting on his lap. She cried at first, then looked Santa up and down, then looked at me as if to say, "MOM HELP ME" and then finally burst into tears. As you see we got her at the HELP ME stage! We quickly scooped her up and calmed her down. If you ask me it's a form of infant torture because I have never seen a child under 1 like sitting on Santa's lap. Despite all of my opinions we got a cute a picture for Christmas 2008.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, Windsor! BTW, I love your Taylor Swift song. Also, thanks for the heads up on the Polish Giveaway. I won and owe it all to you b/c I went there from your blog!

Windsor said...

I am glad you won!!! I nice little treat before the holidays! Enjoy it!

Donna said...

awww! That is adorable! That's not a bad picture at all. She looks so sweet:)

Cissie said...

You always have to get a santa picture! And thats a good one! Poor santas, I wonder how many crying kids they have to deal with?