Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just keep swimmin

Margaret Ruth has discovered Nemo and we have watched in several times in the last few days. At one point, Dori, starts singing a song that has the only words of just keep swimming. Not only is this an addictive little tune that refuses to leave my head, but it also feels like our theme song! Everything here is steady and we are in a holding (swimming) pattern waiting on the 11th for another study to be done on Payson. So, while we are waiting I figured I'd share some cute pictures of Mr. Chubs. He is now weighing in at 9 lbs. 13 oz. Whew, he has almost gained 4 lbs. since birth. That is some great growth. Just take a look at the pictures you will see his growth.







Finally, here are some pictures of our spontaneous trip to our favorite fall destination...Linvilla Orchards. They have some yummy Carmel apples!











And for your viewing pleasure: Afro duck

3 comments:

Melissa F. said...

cute baby boy!!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures of your family! Payson looks great and sounds as if he is doing well. Herb and I continue to pray for all of you but especially for a full recovery for the baby.
God bless you, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Grateful that my good friend Paul Joslin asked me to pray for Payson. I've developed an attachment to the little guy! :) Wonderful to see some pics; such a cutie!

Praying that the Lord will continue to heal Payson and give you persevering strength.