This is how I find my youngest children every morning. Todd is an early riser so he takes the first shift with Payson and well this is what they do. Margaret Ruth eats her breakfast in Payson's crib as they watch Sesame Street, (our therapist loves this b/c the more we eat in front of him the more he will want to imitate us...Obviously eating isn't an issue for this family as I have developed this thing called APWG...after pregnancy weight gain (:.)
Last week we had a couple of really nice days, so we packed this crew up and headed to the zoo, (with about 5 million other people). This was Payson's first outing that didn't consist of a doctors appointment.
I think we need to help this mama out...Bra anyone?
This Gorilla would only give us this view...I feel ya man! Some days I feel like giving the world the same view.
On Friday we left the little man at home and took the other kids to get a famous cheese steak at Pat's, (it is all notoriety not taste) and then went onto tour Eastern State Penitentiary. Sounds weird, but it is interesting!
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for our risen Lord then yesterday. The weather was perfect and we managed to get everyone out the door for church ahead of schedule. Of course I didn't get any pictures of all of us together, but here are the separates.
Margaret Ruth became the best Easter Egg finder this year! Once she realized what was in the eggs there was no stopping her! Here is the first hunt in March:
See the big jar next to her? Well, we had to guess how many eggs were in that jar and two others like it then 15 little jars. When I put down 1200 Zach made fun of me, but when they called Margaret Ruth I looked at Zach and said Mama knows her some chocolate. Never under estimate a woman's ability to eye chocolate and know how much is there!
Here is the final Easter egg hunt:
So, that sums up our week. It was a good one, but tomorrow is back to reality with doctors appointments, basement finishes and work. Oh well, at least we got a preview of summer. I can't wait for the weather and the relaxed schedules!
4 comments:
So glad things went well for you this past week! Sounds like things are looking up for you, thankfully. Payson is such a beautiful baby--you just want to hug him! Thanks for posting!
Praise the Lord for a wonderful week for all of you. The pictures look great. So happy to see them. Your family is always in our prayers. All the children look so happy! love, Sandra
Windsor, I loved seeing these pictures! Your kids are so cute:) And Walker is getting so grown up...I hardly recognized him!
I'm glad you were able to take Payson out to the zoo and enjoy some good family time together.
Post a Comment