I have finally done it...I have decided to become a blogger. After watching my cousin and cousin-in-law blog for the last couple of weeks I decided that this would be a fun way to keep everyone up to date on our family. We don't have a whole lot going on in our lives, but now that we have added a little one to the mix we are bound to have more news. Our 11 year olds don't really have firsts anymore...Although they do give us some good laughs which I will be sure to share. I hope you enjoy our blog and we will try to keep it up to date.
Check back occasionally for updates.
1 comment:
Yeah! So glad you are blogging and can keep up with you this way. I started a blog the end of last year and have really loved how it keeps us in touch with so many people. By the way, you look great in that pic!
Post a Comment