Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Not so little


Just wanted to let everyone know that our 3 week old who weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. at birth and 8 lbs. 3 oz. two weeks ago is now 9 lbs. 14 oz. She must be getting some good food.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

They grow so fast! She is so beautiful. :)

Cissie said...

Go Windsor! Welcome to the fun world of blogging!!! I love keeping in touch this way!!! Tell Noelle she needs to get on. We love you

Donna said...

Yea! Windsor got a blog:) Welcome. I gave you an official welcome on my blog! You may get some comments pretty soon from some lurkers.

Margaret Ruth is so sweet! I can see Todd in her I think.

Denise said...

Hello, this is Donna's sister, Denise, not a lurker. I just wanted to make my presents know.

Sweet little baby! I love the name too.

Welcome to the blog world. It's fun!

Denise said...

By the way, our daughter's share a birthday- just 10 years apart. Our Maddie was born on Feb. 11 too! Congrats!

Emma Bennet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Bennet said...

Hey this is Hannah Boz's daughter! Welcome to the world of blogging!