The other day Todd went into a teacher's conference for Zach. The teacher said she enjoyed Zach and only had one complaint...he farts and burps a lot at school. When he was addressed with the issue he said he doesn't burp. (: Only my kids. Well this prompted us to have the what/when it's appropriate conversation....It's embarrassing to say, but both the boys don't have a lot of manners when it comes to smells and table eating. I need my Aunt Jane to visit!!! In the midst of the conversation Walker states that he refuses to fart in the classroom, but will retreat to the bathroom. Surprised that he had some manners concerning flatulence we asked him why, (this is the best answer) he said he didn't want to write sentences!!!! We asked why he would have to do that. He then informs us that one of his teachers will rank the fart from 1-10 and whatever the rank is how many sentences the child has to write about farting in the classroom. Todd and I just bent over laughing. Teachers sure are creative!!!! Good job Mrs. W!!!!
This weekend my sister will be here for a visit and to meet Margaret-Ruth. This is her first visit from my family and I am so excited for her to meet Virginia Ruth and Reagan. I will post pictures as soon as I am able to get a few.
3 comments:
That is hilarious! I hear that is how boys are and it scares me that I'll be there one day, too!! I'm LOL that Zach's teacher told Todd that he burps/farts too much at school! I bet Todd wanted to laugh, too!
OMG, that is so funny! That made me laugh outloud..haha! :) I love that he weighed the options and went to the bathroom intstead to not have to write sentences...hilarious! Boys are so entertaining, eh? :)
Are you kidding me? In your house? He has learned that bigger is better. Don't lie Windsor... =)
Post a Comment