Well, imagine my surprise when I downloaded my pictures today and I found some odd shots...Apparently, my son likes to take pictures of the cats, walls, himself and many other objects. He cracks me up! Isn't he handsome?! I absolutely love him and can't imagine my life without him!!! He is so smart and a lot of fun to be around! Also, he is a great help to me and an amazing big brother. This kids a keeper...Love you Walker!!!
Re-read title...SHE FOUND HER THUMB LAST NIGHT!!!!!! She has been trying to find it for some time, but I was hoping she'd give up and not thumb suck (Walker never took a Binky or thumb). Little did I know she is as determined as me and found it. Oh Dear!
When I was little I found my thumb and it took me years to stop. My mom bribed me with getting my ear pierced and the manipulative child I was stopped (hid it) long enough to get my ears pierced then the thumb went back in. She also bought this horrible stuff that you put on the thumb that made it taste horrible. That didn't even deter me. I had to be 7 or 8 before I stopped sucking my thumb constantly. If I was honest I would admit that when I was extremely irate I would suck my thumb up when I was in my mid teens...Did I just say this on my blog?! Well, I can only hope she doesn't do it as long as I did.
4 comments:
Ummm... Andrews is 5 years, 7 months, three weeks, and a day old... and still sucking his thumb. I pray better stopping experience on you because it is like a golden object in this house. Ugh... any quitting advice is welcome =)
LOL! That's funny that you sucked your thumb in private. Still laughing!
Caroline sucked her thumb in my womb...we have it on the ultrasound picture and she still sucks it now, but only at night when she sleeps. Roy Austin found his thumb last month and sucks it. I think it's cute. Now a teenager sucking her thumb isn't that cute, but if she does it in private then I guess it's okay. Still chuckling!
I do recall when walker found your camera at the Apple Blossom Festival and announced, "Yuck! Mom, you and Dad are gross!" hahahaha. It was the funniest ever! Everyone was wondering what was on the camera!
How cute! The nice thing about sucking her thumb is that she can always put it in herself. My babies all took pacifers and those first few months we would have to hold it in there mouth. Hopefully she will give up the habit sooner and easier than you!hahahaha
Your son is adorable...love that pic! Also, yes, I would love your lemon chicken recipe!
Post a Comment