Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mullet Challenge?!

Oh my...The other day I read my cousin Cissie's blog and apparently she was challenged by a fellow blogger to find the best hair mullet!!! Well, she took the challenge and ran...straight to church!!! She found the perm mullet in the church band!!! Only in Boone, NC. Her post is hilarious! For a good laugh I encourage you to click on her name on the right side and read her blog...it is three entries down. I promise you will laugh, if not then you have no sense of humor!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

OMG! That was hilar! A permed mullet, now that is one I don't see to often anymore...even living down here in the country! I "lurked" around her blog while reading the mullet post....she's funny! Thanks for the laugh. ;)

Donna said...

You should see the other mullets in the challenge. So far there are three. Our friend, Hannah, started the challenge and she found a grandmother with a mullet--they call it a "grandmullet".