Sat. I began to sort through Walker's mess but it quickly became a lost cause. We managed to hang a few things for him, but he needed to be there to put everything in "his" place. Soon early afternoon snuck in on us and Todd left to shoot a wedding. He looked so handsome! Later that night "Bubba" and Bill had Margaret-Ruth and I over for dinner and some adult chat. Walker of course had to show me his new bike that they had bought him. Then showed me the black leather jacket from the 80's that was handed down to him from "Bubba". I will post a pic of it later today or tomorrow. (It is worth seeing)! He also rode on his first Harley with Bill that day. Walker loved it and now wants one...Ha,ha. I will let him when he is that famous football player or the next Steve Erwin! (: After my visit with Walker, Bubba and Bill I snuck over to my girlfriends house to see her and her husband. When I arrived her little two year old (almost 3) greeted me at the door. He was still up b/c he wanted to see and hold Margaret-Ruth it was so cute. It was great to see my friend Evie and get some chit chat in! She is also my sobering reminder that I am not tired, but she is with four kids...two under 3 and two that are 11. Now that is a whew!!!
Sun. we spent the morning hanging stuff in Walker's room and went to do errands. Todd learned that it is difficult to schedule grocery shopping in between feedings b/c you never know when she will be hungry again. Needless to say we sat in the van while he checked out. Early Sun. afternoon Todd had a volleyball tournament for the Easter Seals. His team won! After that we went to dinner with our good friends Tami and Gary. They are our first "couple" friends and though we haven't known them long we are always laughing together! We adore them! Once the kids were in bed I headed into the office/Walker's room to paint trim. After that was done...I "thought" I would go to bed...I thought wrong. Margaret-Ruth had another agenda. She had spent the last few days sleeping in our bed with us, so when I tried to put her in the bassinet she woke up like an energizer bunny who got turned on. We would then start the whole process again. By 3 AM I gave up and put her in our bed. In less than 2 minutes flat she was sound asleep until 7 AM. Augh!
Currently, Todd is loading up the U-Haul to move over the office equipment!! Today is the last day we will be at the other office! YEAH!!!
1 comment:
Gosh girl, you need to sit down and relax after that busy weekend. Sounds like you had fun though! Cute pics.
Post a Comment