





Today Margaret Ruth got to put on her first real outfit. This caused Todd and I to do a photo shoot with her. She wasn't really cooperative, but did give us a few cute shots. By the way she smiled at me today...could be gas still, but I will take it as smiling b/c I'm her mommy.
Yes, my daughter has a pair of coach shoes. Thanks to the crazy lady with red hair!
7 comments:
She is so precious! How blessed you are to have a photographer for a husband! Those are amazing pictures!
How precious! She is such a cutie.
I tottally agree with what all of what your friends Meghan and Kristy said.
She is absolutly beautiful. And Todd takes AWESOME pictures.
Oh my dear she is getting sooo big! You are lucky to have a husband who is a photographer!
She is so cute!
Windsor, I know you're having fun with a girl! Just wait. The clothes get better! I LOVE shopping for a girl.
I love the picturn of her with the white cloth covering her. I bet Todd takes pictures of her all the time. Thanks for sharing them with us!
I can't believe you are talking so badly about your Aunt Jane. Make sure Walker knows that I am his "favorite Aunt Jane". Margaret Ruth is beautiful and so precious. Hopefully we get to see her before too long. Edward and Kristy are in the hospital as I type this. Will let you know when the baby gets here.
Love you all,
Your Favorite Aunt Jane...your only Aunt Jane so that makes it easy to be your favorite!
Post a Comment