

This post is for Peggy and Meghan...
A week ago my dear friend Evie texted me to see what we were doing that night. I was thrilled that there were no plans so that we could hang out. Out of the goodness of her heart (and her husband Chad) they decided to make us dinner at our house. BUT WAIT...It isn't any kind of dinner it was...BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN...(I know Meg...your mouth is watering at the thought). I love this chicken so much that I watched the master (Chad made this recipe himself) put this delicious meal together. I wrote down the recipe and have made it since...YUM! Maybe Chad will allow me to post his masterpiece, but I will have to beg first. Anyways here are so me pictures of our meal...
2 comments:
HE HAD BETTER LET YOU GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!! We have to make it when you are here. That is my favorite dish EVER!!!!!
I love you Bauders Family!
Man, that sounds good! We want the recipe, we want the recipe...
No pressure, though. hahahaha.
Post a Comment