Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another beautiful baby!!!

Here she is:

Mary Claire...My sister and brother-in-law done good! Isn't she beautiful?



I can't wait to hold her! It is going to be so fun to have Virginia Ruth, Margaret Ruth and Mary Claire play together!

Here is the whole family:

and yes my sister did actually give birth two days ago. She looks so beautiful and doesn't look like she is a mother of one much less three!



I love you all. Welcome to the world Mary Claire!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

What a beautiful family! Congrats to your sister on her precious little girl. ( you and your sis look alot alike! )

Cissie said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute! You two will have so much fun with kids close together!

I hope I look has as good as Noelle after two days after giving birth! Dang.

Donna said...

Okay, that is not fair AT ALL! Noelle shows no sign of swelling, no puffy face. Ugghhh. When I had both of mine, I still look pregnant and my face was a little on the puffy side:)

Congrats to everyone. Mary Claire is so sweet. I think she looks like Maury.

Emma Bennet said...

Awww!!! She is soooo cute!!! I love her, I can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful name. So nice that MR will have a cousin close in age!