Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

Congratulations to my sister Noelle and her husband Maury!!! This morning at 4:23 AM she delivered a healthy baby girl named Mary Claire Davis. She was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and has a head of dark hair! Mom and baby are doing great...a little tired, but great. Dad was sleeping when I spoke to her this morning!

Congratulations to all. Welcome the this crazy family Mary Claire! We love you all!!! Noelle, thanks for allowing me to become an Aunt again!!! I love being an Aunt!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats, Maury and Noelle! How exciting! If she looks anything like Virginia Ruth and Reagan, then I'm sure she's beautiful! I love the name, too!!

Meghan said...

Congrats to Maury and Noelle!!! How exciting! What a blessing to all. We will continue to pray for them as they all adjust to their new addition. God bless...