
Our precious 3 1/2 month old has finally giggled!!! What an awesome sound! She first giggled at Todd the other day and we both spent the next couple of days trying to get her to do it again. She must have thought we were really strange because we did all we could to get her to reproduce her first giggle. After a couple of days watching her two parents be idots she decided that Daddy was funny enough to give him another giggle, (much to my dismay). Then she giggled at an employee who was sticking her tongue out at her...Augh...I want my turn!!! Finally, she gave me a 1/2 giggle. The kind that is like HA you are sorta funny, but not worth the effort of a hahahaha. I took that and ran with it. I was thrilled! Since then she has given us a little giggle every day. Today I managed to get a couple of giggles by hanging her upside down...what a strange bird.
3 comments:
Can this beautiful child possibly get any cuter? Every picture is cuter and sweeter than the last!! I love those giggles!!!!!!
aww! She is sooooo cute!
Its ok Windsor, she come around. You will get your turn, just hang in there! hahaha. She is getting so big!
Post a Comment