Memorial Day Weekend came and gone...Here it is a week later and I am just posting our pictures. We had a great weekend, not much down time but a fun weekend.
Friday night Todd and I went to dinner at our fave. hole in the wall...PEPPERS!!! Yummy!!! Of course we couldn't resist stopping by the Nut Hut since we were so close. We bought two candies each. Mints, nuts and peanut butter candy was in store for us both.
On Saturday we did errands such as grocery shopping, target, the Christmas tree store and so much more. Then we were off to an engagement party for Pete and Gen. They are so cute and so young...I feel old saying that. After that we came home and watched two movies. It was so nice and relaxing to hang out with the hubby without anyone interrupting us...besides a little someone. (:
On Sun. we took our time waking up. Eventually we went to my friend Evie's daughter first birthday party. Where I had a blast watching Evie's son and his cousin instigate each other. It was hilarious!! After hanging out we then went onto the beautiful Devon horse show where we watched my sister's friend Becky ride. We got to hang out with Beth (Becky's sister), Jon (Beth's husband) and their daughter. They are so much fun! Once we parted ways, Todd an I had to stop by the food stand and get the Devon fries, hamburger, caramel apple and lemonade! YUM!
Monday we did some things around the house then went to have dinner with Sara, Bill and Walker. Sara made some yummy hamburgers.
And the best part...On Tuesday to wind down. Evie and I went to the Philadelphia Outlets!!! We shopped until we dropped!
That sums it up...I hope everyone had a good one!
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
8 months ago



3 comments:
We need to get together soon. When we do, please bring one of those ladybug cupcakes. Thanks in advance!
I LOVE your hair!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Gotta love those snuggly hubbies!
What a fun weekend! Little MR gets cuter in every picture i think! I love the pic of her and Todd watching tv with their remotes...classic! ha!
BTW, I love your hairstyle....lookin' good!
Post a Comment