Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Time Means Summer Haircuts

Look who got their haircut?!

First up was the boy with the beautiful wonder mop...This is the second to last haircut before he grows it out to give it to "Locks of Love". (He thought of that all by himself...We are so proud!!!)



Second...ME! I cut it all off. After you have a baby you go through this I need to look hip and stylish. So, the easiest drastic change was the hair so off it went. If you see my memorial day pictures you see that it was a bit longer...It was! I got my hair cut on Tues. and on Friday of the following week I chopped off the rest. I had to have this haircut this girl had...I will have it once my bangs grow out more.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Cute hair, Windsor! I agree about what you said. After you have a baby, you have to get your hair cut!

Cissie said...

Donna and Windsor, really all that means is you get the "mom" cut. Just wait you have it this short now and later you will be like our moms, with the really short hair! hahaha, I am only kidding. I love to pick on you young moms!

Windsor, I love it! I have actually been wanting to cut my hair, kid or no kid, but I have to brace myself if i do, because corey would die! One day I will do it!

Kristy said...

What a SMOKING, HOT haircut!!!!!! I likey! :)

LOL about Cissie's comment about "the mom" haircut. Its so true. It happens to me every time. I have a kid and then my very next appt is with the hairdresser to chop of the ole' hair. lol

Meghan said...

I love it!!!! We all go through that I just have to feel pretty time and it seems to always end in a major hair change. I love it and you!

Unknown said...

Windsor! You look beautiful!