Three years ago today, I married the last fabulous man on earth! I still feel like a school girl who is gitty over a new relationship, but we have added some things: new house, a baby and I left my job. Like someone in disbelief that they won the game show...I am still amazed that Todd chose me to marry and spend the rest of his life with!
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart! I love you so much it hurts!!!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you guys have such an amazing realationship. I love how giddy you are over him....so sweet! Hope you had a great day celebrating! Here's to many, many more!!f
PS. You looked amazing in your wedding photos. You should post more sometime!
Happy Anniversary. I can not believe it has been 3 years! oh my goodness.
I have never seen your wedding pictures and you look amazing...I want to see more!
Happy Anniversary, guys! You were meant for one another!
Post a Comment