Tomorrow is the day MR will have an X-ray to check her intestines and see if she has Hirschsprung's. Our day will start out at 6:00 am to make sure we are there by 7:45..anyone who knows me knows that I am not a morning person, but oh well. We are looking forward to possibly having an answer to her issue. Please pray that she will hold still for the whole process and that it won't hurt her! I will just crawl out of my skin if she cries. ): Even though I know we are going to the best hospital...Children's Hospital of PA...Chop...it doesn't ease the fears I have going into CHOP.
I hope that the next time I write we have an answer and can move forward with getting her better!
Post tomorrow!
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
6 months ago
1 comment:
I will definitely pray for you and little MR. And that you will get some definite answers.
Thinking of you!
Post a Comment