Thursday, August 7, 2008

And it's a NO!!!

Whew...what a day, but one that relives us of one worry, but still leaves her issue unanswered! Today we found out that Margaret Ruth does NOT have Hirschsprung's!!!!!! The day started early, but we were finished and out of the hospital by 9am. Our little girl was such a trooper! Once she had her gown on the insert a tube in her bottom and taped her butt cheeks together. Within minutes the enema was started and she didn't make a peep. All she did was move around as normal and have a question look upon her face! We moved her from side to side back to front and she just went along with it! We are so proud of her!

With this door closed we will have to try other avenues to figure out the issue. The next issue to look at on our list is food allergies! So, I am completely off milk and soy (okay not soy...have you seen how many things have soy in them...EVERYTHING).

Thank you for your prayers! We really appreciate them!

2 comments:

Cissie said...

Yey for MR! She did better than I would do! Glad to hear the good news.

Praying that you find out the cause!

Donna said...

I'm so glad she doesn't have what they thought she had. I know it'a a relief for you and Todd. She's a little trooper:)