Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Todd and Delane. Todd was the best man and here they are posing during the rehersal dinner.
Here is the saint for the weekend...Mara...Her husband works 300 miles away during the week and they sacrificed their weekend so that she could watch Margaret Ruth during the wedding. Here Mara is amazed at MR in the Johnny Jumper.
Here is the food Mara and I stole from the rehersal dinner. We thought we'd be a little hungry during the weekend.
Todd, Margaret Ruth and me enjoying the weekend.
Mr. and Mrs. Delane Rouse
Margaret Ruth and me after the ceremony.
The end of the night for us.
All of us in bed the day after...boy we are tired.

Our super model!
1 comment:
I lOVE the picture of you all relaxing in bed! Looks like a beautiful wedding, glad you had some help. And Yes MR is a little supermodel! Please come visit us for a game, so I can see that girl again!
Post a Comment