Friday, September 12, 2008

A prayer request...

This weekend Walker will meet his father for the first time! Please pray that this man will be everything that Walker has dreamed of. May he also be a man of his word and actually show that he has grown in more ways then I could have imagined. I hope this man has become a better role model then he was!

Also, pray for me that no feelings of "I want to slap the hell out of you" return. I ask for prayer that we can truly move on and give Walker two healthy parents that have respect for each other. So, far in his life I have managed to keep my mouth shut on how I feel about him...May my mouth please stay shut. My no angry words enter my thoughts, my heart be welcoming, my arms be protective and me be willing to accept the things I can not change.

Thank you in Advance. This weekend will test me to my deepest core.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow, Windsor. I know that is going to be hard for you. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted!