FIRST - Margaret Ruth's tests are all negative! Next is to speak to the Neurosurgeon and see if there is a bigger chance than 50% that doing spinal surgery will fix her pooping issues! If he can't give us a better chance than that then we will most likely not go forward. We just can't put our cutie through that without some kind of promise.
On a happy note we now have a crawler in the house! A day after her surgery she decided to stop rockin and get movin! At first she seemed to scoot backwards more than forwards, but now she seems to have figured out first gear. Every day she seems to getting through her gears faster! When she crawls she lifts up her hands like she is about to squash a cockroach...it is so petite and cute!Before crawling she would scoot herself in the direction that we went...I called her my clock! Now that she crawls she follows us every where in order to be with us. For her crawling isn't enough she has now decided to move on and is pulling up on things. OH NO!
On top of all that excitement she has discovered how much fun a box is! She played in a plain ole box for at least 30 mins. and had a blast!
On top of all that...she just learned how to clap! The excitement level was high with just the boys, but now with her it is skyrocketing.
As some as you might know that when I was pregnant with Margaret Ruth I had a hyperthyroid. At first I went on medication, but as the months progressed I was able to go off the medication because my body had stabilized. Needless to say we thought the hyperthyroid was b/c of the pregnancy...Until a couple of months ago I noticed I started losing weight a little faster than normal, sleeping more, eating whatever I wanted without gaining a pound (not such a bad thing...I love food) and being scatterbrained (the three car accidents are proof). So reluctantly I went to have my blood work done. Within three days my Dr. called me and said that I had really high levels and needed to go on medication immediately, but I had to stop breastfeeding first. Margaret Ruth isn't fond of formula and hates a bottle and I am not ready for giving up breastfeeding! So, here we are three weeks later and I still haven't gone on medication! I know as soon as I go on the medicine I will gain tons of weight and I know that sounds vain, but this is the first time in a long time I like the way I look...Yet, if I don't it could cause serious damage...Heart damage...Dad died at 52 b/c of a massive heart attack! We have made more of an effort to get me on the medication, but MR isn't as cooperative as we would like! With time we will get there!
On a happy note my sister and her family came into town for this past weekend! It was such a short and nice time! I love all my nieces and my nephew! The boys were so sweet with the kids! I also got some sister time...Much needed.
3 comments:
She is such a cutie!!
Yes, you have been gone for awhile! I missed updates. Cute pictures. I can't believe how big she is and the boys are looking so handsome!
She is so cute, Windsor. I can't believe she's crawling already! You'll have a fun and loud Christmas!!
Post a Comment