I woke up this morning only to see snow had covered the ground...
It wasn't the kind that gathered in mounds
But the kind that would be messy for those who decided to drive around.
I thought to myself it is too early for snow
but Todd was excited for he might get to blow.
As of this moment the snow hasn't stopped
If it keeps going I might have to pop
Does't He know I have got to go.
Without Gods sense of humor where would we be
Because this is way to early...I might just have to take a knee.
It wasn't the kind that gathered in mounds
But the kind that would be messy for those who decided to drive around.
I thought to myself it is too early for snow
but Todd was excited for he might get to blow.
As of this moment the snow hasn't stopped
If it keeps going I might have to pop
Does't He know I have got to go.
Without Gods sense of humor where would we be
Because this is way to early...I might just have to take a knee.
2 comments:
cute poem, Windsor! I love the snow. You're lucky. It's never too early!! Send some down our way:)
Hey Girl! I have been away from blog-world for a while, but am making a come back..hahaha.
Send your snow our way! Our kids (and me) are anxiously awaiting our first real snow!!!!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog! Its fun to be in touch with ya! Keep up the posts. I love getting a peek into your life!
Post a Comment