Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where's the socks?

The other day I was getting dressed and tried to find my black socks. I couldn't find them and thought to myself that they must be in the laundry still. The day went on without giving my black socks a second thought....Until the guilty party sat down and I noticed their socks were a little smaller than they should be....see picture below for proof of small sock.



Immediately I said, "that's my sock". The guilty party said, "I wondered why they were small when I put them on this morning, but thought they were mine b/c they were in my drawer". I informed them it was a mistake that I put the socks in their door and that the "smallness" of the sock should have been a hint they weren't theirs. Augh...

Here is the guilty party:



Yes, that is my husband!!! Silly man!!!

On a side note: I found a cute little website named Baby Fancy Pants Boutique, http://www.babyfancypants.com/ , through Graham Central Station aka Donna. Donna had received a few adorable dresses through Fancy Pants, (they are two sided) so I figured they were a perfect gift for my sister's girls. Of course, they were so adorable I bought Margaret Ruth one!



Pictures don't do the dresses justice! They are so cute! They are the perfect gift, so if you need a cute Christmas gift for a baby go there it is great!!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those dresses are adorable, Windsor! That Jessica is on the ball. Your sister will be thrilled....very good gift!

Donna said...

Wow! I didn't realize you bought some dresses from Jessica! Yea! She does make CUTE stuff. She recently started making personalized sippy cups and they are so cute. You should get MR some for her stocking:) Noelle will love the dresses.

Glad you found your sock. I have a lot of missing socks. Hmmm....