I want to wish my mom a very sincere Congratulations on her marriage to her boyfriend yesterday! As one would expect she looked stunning in an off white/goldish dress suit! (I am so lucky to have beautiful genes and sorry I didn't get any pictures yesterday). Despite reservations, we sucked it up and went down to watch this union. It was a beautiful wedding with lots of music and a really neat man named "Bo" did a sermon/letter from his heart. This man was amazing he remembered Todd's name after meeting him 5 minutes before hand. His words drew us in and we all payed attention. It was really a God focusing/praising time! My mom's step-sons Krister (13), Kristian (11) and Liam (9) were so well-behaved and paid attention better then my siblings and me!!! (: Later in the evening they found a wheelchair and began to play in it, (I used to do that with Tai Tai's wheelchair and had so much fun with it), so needless to say they tugged at my heartstrings! It was a beautiful time and I am glad I went!
Heavy heart update:
I was undecided on whether or not I would attend the wedding up until 5pm on Saturday when I loaded my family in the car and made the 5 hour trip. I spent the next 24 hours wanting to get to know the step-kids and talking with mom. We had a nice time together, but even until the moment they said their vows I was like "oh, no". It was a beautiful moment and mom looked so happy. I guess in the moment I realized that they were married and I just needed to move on. As one would say "stop bitchin and move on", so that is what we will all do with loving hearts!
Mom and Greg Congratulations! I wish you many years, (better be the rest of your lives (: ) of happiness! Greg, you have been warned...You better take care of her better than the queen she is! She is a very important lady to a lot of people!
I love you mom and would do anything for you!
W
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
8 months ago
2 comments:
You're a sweet girl, Windsor!
I'm glad you and your family were able to go to the wedding, Windsor. I'm sure it meant a lot to your mom. You are a strong girl! Thanks for updating.
Post a Comment