Thursday, January 15, 2009

Heavy heart...

I have tried desperately not to be a "Debbie Downer" on my blog, but find myself in the pits tonight. If I was only to give you the ups of life then it is only a glimpse of it. There are going to be downs too! Right?

On to my sadness:

As a grown woman should I allow a decision a family member is making be such a burden on me? Some people say that I shouldn't allow myself to get caught up in other's lives, but focus on my own little family. Easier said then done! As you faithful readers know I have been praying for my mom and a big decision. D day is close and the closer we get the harder the knots in my stomach turn. I keep wondering where that peace I had asked God for is? Then think that maybe there is no peace because my feelings are right on or maybe I have worked myself into a frenzy that I refuse to see a silver lining or maybe I just haven't had enough time to absorb the idea...I could go on and on. Either way I have knots and they are gigantic. They are the ones that will make you feel sick if you just think of the situation! I am supposed to leave to go home (Va) today, but might wait until tomorrow. I won't be going with happy feet, but dragging them along. Please pray for my family as we gather together this weekend in support of my mom. I ask for the one last push for prayers that His will be done and stop this decision!

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Thinking of you and praying for you. May His peace and direction be clear to you and your mom.

Donna said...

Sorry Windsor. Roy and I are praying for you and your entire family.