Just wondering if anyone knows how to turn the blog into a "journal". I have heard some people mention being able to do it, but I was hopeing someone has done it. If you have can you let me know and post pictures of their finished product?!
On a side note yesterday:
We had a snow day yesterday! Walker even got out of school...which hasn't happened as often as we both would like! We got about 4 inches of snow and then some ice and then rain galore. So, really there is nothing but slush to take a picture of now that all is said and done! YUCK! Todd was thrilled because he finally got to use his tractor to plow us out!
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
8 months ago
2 comments:
If you go to blurb.com and click on 'blog books', they will walk you thru it. Although, my friend just told me Blurb and Blogger have had some problems connecting with each other, so they are trying to fix it. But check out the website and it will show you how to do it. Its pretty cool!
I am ready to print my first one, but am waiting for them to work the kinks out.
And Yay for a snow day! We got 2!!! But today sun is shining and its no where to be found. :)
Hey,
I didn't read The Shack but I did listen to the whole thing on tape. I didn't think it was so good. The first half was pretty good but the second...hummmm. You sent me a message to do something to let people know about me. I don't know how to work that facebook thing. Will set me up and did it all and I don't know anything about it. So just call me....rather talk on the phone!! Love you
Post a Comment