One year ago our family was enlarged by one little girl! On 2/11/08, Monday, at 2:06 pm. A little girl weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., 20 inches long was delivered with much ease and anticipation! I can remember thinking, before her birth, how am I going to love her as much as Walker? I didn't think my heart could hold that much love! My fears of having a little girl to love and hold without being taken away was constantly on the back of my mind! With her birth came more love in my heart then I ever could have imagine was possible and the ease of mind! Margaret Ruth, you have added a lot of love and much laughter to our household. There isn't a day, no matter how hard it is, that I can't look at you and you make me smile. You made your brothers love you with the touch of your hand! It has been and honor and has made my proud to watch your relationship with them! All the dreams I had for you concerning your relationship with your daddy have come true! You have him wrapped around your little finger. He absoluely adores you and loves you more than believed possible! To watch you two interact is a privlege and once I love to see! (As I type you are crying because Daddy went out of the room). You are a miracle in our lives! Not a day goes by that we don't thank God for blessing us with you and allowing us to be your parents! Happy 1st Birthday Sweet, Sweet Girl! We all love you very much!
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
8 months ago



3 comments:
Happy Birthday, MR! I can't believe she's already one, Windsor! Time flies. Enjoy this day.
Windsor, that was so sweet! Happy Birthday sweet Margaret Ruth...she's adorable. She's the third birthday girl I've seen today...Denise's daughter and Julie's daughter also have birthdays today. Pretty neat!
Hope you're doing well!
Windsor, what a sweet post. I got teary-eyed too because a lot of what you wrote, really hit home with me as well. I have a one year old girl after years of wanting another one. I have two boys who are 12 and 14.
Post a Comment