I have a serious case of pregnancy brain, I forgot to blog about my friend. Oh, well I will try to get it done in the next couple of days, but no promises!
Update on her house:
As of this moment they haven't closed on the house yet! It is the lender's fault for the delay and it is beyond her control. She is disappointed, but still has hope that it will go to closing soon! I was hoping it would be today, but it hasn't. Please pray that this goes through soon!
Update on Me:
Please pray for me. Today I was walking around upstairs (not going up and down stairs) and I noticed my heart was beating unusually fast. I went to Todd and asked him to time my pulse. He did and it was high. We have a call into the Dr. b/c it isn't normal to feel as if I ran a marathon just walking around. The fact that my dad died so young of a heart attack anything dealing with my heart makes me extra nervous and paranoid. Plus the fact I am pregnant isn't helping. Just pray that God have a healing hand on my heart and thyroid. That He also have a safety hedge over this baby!
Thanks!
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
8 months ago
1 comment:
Girl, you've got those prayers! Please keep us updated.
Post a Comment