Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Calling all Knee/Prayer Warriors

This chic has got great timing! I was about to do my spotlight of the week on Meghan Frank DeLuca then I received happy news in a text message telling me to pray. She is going to close on her first house tomorrow at 4 PM!!!!! YEA!!!!!! This means no more moving. I can't tell you how many times she has moved since I have known her, but please know that I am exhausted thinking about it! This means that she finally has a place of their own. The kids can finally know with confidence that they will not move again!!!!!!! This is so exciting!!!! By the way she hasn't told the kids yet!!! She didn't want to disappoint them. What a good momma! I have been waiting for the message that they were going to closing for over a month! Please pray that it happens tomorrow!!!!

Please, please pray!

Much love Meg. I will spotlight you later today!

No comments: