I guess I spoke to soon...As mentioned in a previous post my hyper thyroid had been dormant, but boy did that bite me in the tushy. In the past week I have began to experience symptoms such as; heart palpitations, loss of appetite, sleeping more, loss of weight and much more. A couple of days ago I figured enough is enough and I called my Dr. She seemed relieved that I would call her with my concerns and she put me back on some medication to help me regulate this disease. Just being on medication eases my worried mind by 1000%. Hyper thyroid can cause you to loose your pregnancy (no matter what stage you are in). So, needless to say being off the medicine made me not only bird brained, but a worry wart!
Thank you all for prayers and your support!
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
6 months ago
7 comments:
Oh no, I'm so glad you called your doctor! Hopefully you'll start feeling more like yourself...only pregnant. :) Thanks for the update!
Oh, Windsor. Sorry you went thru that. So glad you got on it right away though and got it taken care of. (i have the opposite - hypo thyroid and have been on meds for a few years). Hope you are back to normal now.
By the way, about the double stroller. We got when for Kobe and Maddie when they were little. We got an Eddie Bower one where it was one seat behind the other. It was SUPER heavy and took up SOOOOO much room. I have always sworn if we had to do it again, I would get one where they are side by side (easier to turn and push). So there is my 2 cents worth! :)
So glad you called the Doctor and got it worked out!
I'm glad you are on the right medication to help this! Keep Baby Bauders safe!!!
Thanks for the update:)
Girl, we will keep praying for you and this sweet little baby.
Girl, we will keep praying for you and this sweet little baby.
Hello Windsor, it's Denise. I didn't realize when you said two little one's soon that you were pregnant! I know, I know--I am slow. It's the children. They make me lose brain cells daily!
Anyway, congratulations! It will be fun reading about another pregnancy in our blog world, Jennifer, Nikki and now you!
Post a Comment