For those of you who follow me as you know we are doing an ultrasound on Monday afternoon. As in my previous post I mentioned I am anywhere between 14-17 weeks and that means I am at the point they can tell the sex if the baby is in the right position! So, I put up a poll to have people guess the sex of the baby. Please vote and see if you are correct on Monday!
3 comments:
Windsor, I'm catching up on blogs and I cannot believe you are that far along!! No wonder you were already starting to show! I just voted for a boy, but I honestly don't know why. I really hope they can tell what it is...so exciting!
I'm sorry to hear you've been having a rough time with your thyroid. My goodness those are some bad side effects you've been having...poor thing. Hopefully they can get things figured out quickly.
Can't wait to hopefully hear the news on Monday!!!
YAY! Can't wait to hear. Praying everything goes great monday! Call me, are you still coming to OH this week?
I just came to check on you and wondered what color to be looking for!!
I will be praying for your thyroid to balance out, and the rest of the pregnancy to be uneventful!!
Have a happy week!!
Post a Comment