Monday, April 6, 2009

ITS A......

We had our first ultrasound today and everything looks normal! The baby was happy and spread eagle for us...I called it first. How could I deny that stick in the middle of his legs. Yep, we are having a boy! All of those who voted were correct. My due date is officially 9-25-09, but I doubt I will make that. I have very large boys and refuse to have a baby over 9 lbs. so maybe a week or 10 days before. (: I am a little disappointed, but happy he has everything he is supposed too and healthy! Our boys are not excited, but I expected that. A boy means competition for them, but little do they know that they will love him just as much as MR and there is NO competition for our sons! We will have another ultrasound in 5 weeks and will get the 100% sure it's a boy and it's health then.

I am still making my list of things to get done. Because it is a boy, we have to move, paint and decorate two kids rooms and somehow make a dresser out of a book shelf. Redecorating the nursery is also on that list, selling MR's clothes and lots of other stuff.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

YEA...a BOY!!!! So three boys and a girl..will she be spoiled or what? :) Congratulations and I'm so excited for you!

Cissie said...

YAY!!!! another boy, that means 3 brothers for MR. She will love it! I know i do!

Kristi Smalley said...

Congratulations Windsor. I really thought you were having a girl. So much for my gift of discernment. Ha!

Donna said...

How exciting!!! I'm so happy for you. And MR will love being the only girl:) I'm so glad everything looks good. Now, what about the name?

For the dresser, get some cute baskets from PBkids with liners and put them on the bookshelf. Then you can put socks in one basket, pj's in the other, etc....

Anonymous said...

I am a new blogger and first time commenter. I just love your blog. Your family is so goregous! Congratulations on the new addition. I am excited to be an official blogger and not a lurker anymore! :)