First up is on March 23, 2009, Margaret Ruth got her very first haircut. To be honest it didn't need to be cut, but it did need to be shaped. It looked a lot better afterwards...okay at least to me:


Just for giggles, here is Walker getting a rare haircut:

Nothing makes Margaret Ruth happy like being outside. She loves it! She chases the boys, wanders in circles clapping, throws balls, plays in her house and sandbox. When it rains she just sits there and points outside saying "what's that" meaning "want that". Yep, she is a talkin and is learning something new everyday!
FYI This is a neighbors cat, but it is the coolest cat. When all the kids are out playing he will come down to where the kids are and play with them. He will hide, (like the other kids,)run, attack the kids (playfully attack) and pretend he is a kid. He will then do it all over again. He will hide up trees, behind trees/people/cars. Whatever it takes to play with the kids he will do it. When I say he is cool it is just fun to watch this little animal try to relate to the kids!
Now our trip to Ohio for Easter was almost a week long, but we only have pictures from the first day. We forgot the charger for the camera and the battery died within minutes of the first day...ARRR No Easter pictures of the family! Oh, well. Here is what we did get:
I promise this wasn't planned at all. Margaret Ruth and her cousin, Elli, got a similar outfit for Christmas and guess what they decided to wear the first time they saw each other? Yep. Twins for the day:
Here are the girls hunting for Easter Eggs:

Margaret Ruth's first encounter with M&M's. As you can see she really likes them and wants them all to herself:


On one of the nice weekends we had a lot of outdoor work to get done. Todd needed to dig a trench and have the boys fill it with rocks. Margaret Ruth didn't want to stand by she got in there all on her own to help. Here is our helper:
During the "heat wave" last week we were able to go up and have dinner with my 92 year old grandmother. This woman is amazing. She still travels, drives, lives and functions by herself...all alone. It is a site to see! Doesn't she look great?
Finally the heat wave:
Here are a few pictures of the girl just being a nudist, (considering her grandpa, she comes by it naturally). This was at the end of the day when it was still warm, but the sun wasn't on her sensitive skin. Yet, she kept on that hat b/c mommy says no hat no outside. (: Aren't these too cute?

As unattractive this picture is I am going to log it as my 18th week pregnant picture. Yes, I am that big! In all of my pregnancies I have never shown until 24 plus weeks, but not this one I popped at week 1. (:
That is my update post! Sorry it took so long and that the post is long.
FYI:
Saw the surgon today and we have scheduled my surgery to take place on May 18th! Please pray because I am frightened out of my mind and am becoming more and more hesistant. Everyone feels like this is the right choice, except my wuss factor. I will post more as I know more. Thanks for the prayers and kind words already!
4 comments:
Margaret Ruth is sweet, Windsor and you look great!
We will keep you in our prayers on the 18th.
I love this post! The pictures of MR are so precious!! I laughed at the nude pictures. What is it about little kids that they love to be naked.
Cute pictures! The naked ones of MR are hilarious:) She has such a sweet little baby doll face.
You look great, too!
Windsor, I think that's a really cool pregnancy picture of you...love the angle...so artsy! :) That Margaret Ruth is adorable - clothed and naked!
Praying that all goes well on the 18th and that the wuss factor will go away. :)
Post a Comment