Hi, faithful blogger readers. I asked my mom to take some pictures to share with all of you. This way when you pray for my little tube you can picture me! Thank you for all your prayers I really can feel them! Thank you all for helping my parents out with watching my sister so they can see me, keeping them fed so I can eat healthy mommy milk and supporting them while I am in the hospital. I hope to meet all of you someday soon. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Tata,
Payson John
I didn't do it...Nope definitely not me!
The next Einstein...I am thinking here!
Mom stop taking pictures!
This woman with the camera is nuts...about me!
Um, mom?!
Loving my Binky!
Aww shucks I give up!
Excuse the noise in this video that is my suction tube helping me clear out my pouch that is full of excretions, but aren't I cute?
I am just like my sister. I love the Binky and everyone asks me if I am sucking the rubber off it!
9 comments:
Windsor! He is adorable!!! I love those eyes!! Thanks for posting pictures of him. I know he just melts your heart:)
Payson is adorable. So awake and alert. He doesn't look at all like a preemie anymore. We all love him already.
Love his mom too.....Aunt gigi
So glad you posted those beautiful pictures of Payson. What a cutie! He is in our prayers every day. Love you, Sandy
Oh Windsor, what a dollbaby!! He is adorable. You and Todd are amazing parents. Please know that we are praying for your sweet family!
Love, Mary (and Nelson)
You know I love you and am praying for little Payson & entire family. He's adorable...but why wouldn't he be?
Oh my! He is soooo cute! I LOVE the video of him working his paci! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!
What an adorable little guy!! He is so alert and seems like he's got a real personality! We pray for you daily and will continue to do so!
Hi Windsor, My name is Anna and I am a friend of your Aunt Janes in Alaska. I have been following your blogs every day and praying for your family. I just want you to know what an encouragement and example you are to all of us who are fighting cancer and other health issues. Your example is teaching us to trust God, never stop fighting, stand up for yourself. Your baby is so beautiful. The pictures made me cry. You go girl. Many are watching you and we're stronger for it. God Bless.
Windsor, he is so precious!!!!! He is one handsome boy! Thank you for sharing pictures of him. I think and pray for you often.
Post a Comment