Medical Supplies Ordered...Check
CPR video watched...Check
Doctor's appointments scheduled...Check
G-tube training...Check
Car seat Test...Check
A discharge plan...Check
Woohoo! The rumblings have turned into a plan! On Wednesday after 99 days of life in the NICU, Todd and I will proudly bring home Payson! Tomorrow, Sara, Todd and I will get certified in infant CPR. Payson will then have a swallow test to see how his breathing/swallowing coordination is and if things go well it is speculated they might even let us take him home tomorrow, but Wednesday is a definite! I can't believe it! Now, we will all be under one roof! Finally, Todd and I will be home in the evenings together with all our chillins! Woohoo! We will be able to do our birth announcement pictures, Christmas pictures and finish decorating for Christmas! Finally, finally can it be?
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
8 months ago
5 comments:
That is such wonderful news!!
Praise the Lord!!
Yay!! Great news Windsor!!!
Windsor, I'm soooooooooooo excited!!! It's late afternoon Tues., so Payson may be home NOW!! Congratulations!! I know your other kids are excited! Everything in God's perfect timing--not too early & not too late.
Cathie B
YEA!!!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see all the Christmas pics with sweet Payson and the rest of your family!
Post a Comment