I just wanted to ask everyone to pray for Payson’s surgery tomorrow. The surgery time has been bumped up to 7:30 am and should take 2-4 hours depending on how much stretching of the esophagus they will have to do. The amount of stretching also will dictate if this will be a ongoing medical problem or if this is finished. It is also suspecting that Payson has a hernia, but the doctors are hesitant to fix it during surgery. If surgery is relatively uncomplicated and takes the least amount of time it is my desire (I will be pushing hard) to have the hernia corrected and perform a circumcision.
Also, around 7:30pm tonight Todd, our pastors, community group leaders, Bill and I will be praying over Payson. If you think of him at this time please pray with us! We will be praying for the obvious, but also for a miracle of the two ends “kissing” instead of being stretched. Since we saw a distance this past Wednesday if they were kissing it would most certainly be a miracle that God can’t be denied!
Thank you all for being prayer warriors with me!!!! I will keep everyone posted via my facebook page and our blog throughout tomorrow.
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment