Thursday, November 26, 2009

A teenager now resides here!!!

Can it be? Do I really have a teenager now living under my roof? How can it be possible that I am old enough to have a 13 year old? Well, I do and today is Walker's 13th Birthday! Wohoo!!!!

Walker:
Did you know?
On November 26th, 2009 at 11:11 AM
You are 13 years old.
You are 156 months old.
You are 678 weeks old.
You are 4,748 days old.
You are 113,962 hours old.
You are 6,837,791 minutes old.
and for 410,267,478 seconds you have made my life sweeter!

It is hard to believe that 13 years ago I gave birth to a beautiful 8 lb. 14 oz. 21 inch. long little boy! Where did the time go? There were times I didn't think you'd ever grow up and then there were times that slipped through my hands like sand. Looking back it all seems like lightening speed. I know that it hasn't been easy to be my child especially those first years when I was a single mom. Despite me, you are a fabulous human being! You are kind, generous, sensitive, caring, knowledgeable, sweet, funny, articulate, loving, helpful, smart, handsome, athletic, fun and so much more! Don't you dare ever change these wonderful characteristics about you! You are a joy to be around and it has been my privilege and honor to have been able to raise you! Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for allowing me to be your mommy! Walker, I love you and am so proud of the teenager you are today! I look forward to seeing what you do in the next 13 years...(Please don't double your growth though...It would really stink to look that far up to see you, three inches is enough)! I love you very much!!!!!

Happy 13th Birthday & Congratulations on becoming a teenager!
Mom

1 comment:

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Walker!!! I hope your day was perfect:)