Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Wonderin

Today as I was browsing a medical supply companies website I ran into this picture:




Which made me wonder...so how does one become a model for this? I mean seriously. What does your resume have to say? I have a nice butt, hairy legs and can model incontinent products like I was a astronaut driving from Houston to fla. I guess what has struck me odd was that most still advertisements of this product are on mannequins or by themselves. Where does this model go from here? To the toilet I guess! (:

Oh, well thought I'd share this little ditty with you since I have been laughing at the picture for hours on end. Currently, I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!!!! Oh, what a good laugh can do!

*Disclaimer: I am in no way making fun of those who depend on Depends! God knows I will be peeing in them soon!

No comments: