Lord,
Today we have learned that life can change in an instant. Things can be going our way, as planned, status quo and then suddenly it can take a dramatic change. Life as we know it becomes no more.
Tonight I pray for Greg that as he lay still that he can feel your presence and still hear your voice. May you erase all the damage that was caused today swiftly, ease any hint of pain he may feel and keep his spirits bright. Let the road to recovery be the one full of quick miracles. Just put his broken body in your arms and hold him tight.
As you keep your hand upon Greg I ask you put your arm around my mom. She is tough as nails on the outside, but you know what lies inside. Give her the strength to endure hearing medical jargon, making tough medical decisions, seeing her loved one banged up and taking care of herself. May she feel you more now then she ever has before. Please don't let her walk...she'll insist though...pick her up and carry her!
The first to her side is the one on the front line. Please help Noelle be what Mom needs right now. Give her the strength to endure the medical jargon and interpret it to mom softly, (even the hard things). May you keep any brewing illness at bay so that she can focus on the task at hand and be of good service for you. Keep Maury strong and the home front well so Noelle doesn't worry. Oh, and make Clayton take the bottle! Thank you for such an inspiring sister whom I stand in awe over.
While I write this there are three little boys who are devestated that they can't get to their father side. I can only imagine how they feel, actually I have experienced a little of what they are feeling. May you ease their frusterations, calm their minds and hold their hands! Help them understand that you are in control and love their dad much more then they do. Comfort them and may they feel that you are very real to them now!
For now, this is my prayer! May your will be done!
Windsor
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
8 months ago
3 comments:
Amen.....Sweet prayer Windsor.....and Franklin talked to your mom a little while ago.....We will be praying.
Amen..I am praying with you. and please, Lord, give the doctors and staff wisdom beyond their education.
We join you in praying, Windsor. We lift our prayers to a merciful Father...may his grace sustain and minister deeply.
Post a Comment