

Last week...I know I am late with my post...a good friend and I went to visit a long time family friend. I have always known her as Grandma Ayers. She is such a beautiful person and gives Christians a glorious name. I admire her tenderness, her kind heart and warmth. (You can tell she is a love b/c Margaret Ruth kept on smiling at her..see picture). On my visit there I learned that my Dad had a known her before my mom. She told me how my father would visit her and they would go to lunch. I always assumed my mom was friends with her first. Funny how things go. Anyways, this woman is the best Swedish Bread Baker EVER!!! I mean she is awesome! She sent home a loaf with me and within the day it was devoured by my family (and me!!!). It was a good time and one that I realize I want to do more often.
Thanks Grandma Ayers for the yummy bread and company!!!

1 comment:
She is so precious!! I know how special she is to you and it is wonderful that you have time to spend with her. Margaret Ruth is prettier every time I see her.
Post a Comment