Sunday, December 7, 2008

I GOT IT, I GOT IT, THANK YOU JENNIFER

I received my winter blog swap gift on Friday!!! (Unfortunately we didn't have Internet until today! ) Jennifer of Mighty Max had me to gift too and boy oh boy she did an awesome job!!!! Thank you Jennifer for such great gifts and even one I was just about to go out and get...literally on my way out, but wanted to open my box first!

Here is the box all nice and neat



A stocking, that now hangs from my bakers rack and is packaged VERY well!


Here is me trying to open the VERY well wrapping.
I think the UPS store was very excited to wrap something!
I also forgot to do my make up that morning...sorry!

Jennifer included gifts for the kids. Margaret Ruth got her first doll!
She has loved on it and played with it all weekend.


Here are my gifts!
One gift package ornament, (far left)
Ho, ho, ho ornament,
Sprinkles for my annual cookie making,
Chocolate covered almonds YUMMY,
M&M's for both the boys (so sweet),
Doll for the baby (so sweet),
Stocking that now resides on my bakers rack
and the items I was running out to get 2 Christmas dish towels!!!

Jennifer, I can't tell you how excited I am about everything. The ornaments hang on the tree. I love getting ornaments because I always remember who gave them to me! I have my annual Christmas baking with my friends coming up and these sprinkles will help with the decorations on the cookies. The dish towels were much needed...I didn't have any Christmas towels. Thank you for including the kids. It was very sweet of you! The boys devoured the M&M's and as stated before MR loves the doll and apparently everything else(via picture). Thank you for putting thought, money and time into it. It made my day!

7 comments:

Donna said...

YEa! Isn't it so fun getting a package?! I love it! Jennifer did a great job:)

Unknown said...

Sweet gift, Jenny, and lucky Windsor! You will enjoy all of that.

Jennifer said...

Yea! I'm so glad you got it and nothing broke on its way up to PA!

By the way, I normally try and package things myself, but I couldn't find any boxes around this house. So, it's good to know the UPS store packages everything so nicely...and safely! :)

Have a Merry Christmas!

sassy seamstress said...

great job, jennifer! so thoughtful...thinking of the children.

Denise said...

That JFTB! Clap clap for thinking of the children too. You and Inger (my Fall Swap giver) are really good girls.

Love your stuff Windsor. I ditto Donna, It is so fun to get a package in the mail!

Angela Richardson said...

Good job Jennifer! You can't go wrong with chocolate! The bubble wrap is a gift in itself. The Richardson family loves us some bubble wrap! :)

timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

Lucky boys for some chocolate! And the dolly. Life wouldn't be the same at our house without our "dolly" around. Way to think of the kiddos!