Thursday, February 5, 2009

My heart hangs in the balance!

My blog swap gift arrived today and let me just say...Love it!!! Jesse Ruth, thank you so much for your sweet gift of a pink and red stain glass heart wreath! It is beautiful and I can't wait to hang it up! Thank you so much for finding something so pretty to get me in the mood for Valentines Day!

Packaged perfectly!



The wreath and note that came with it.



I love stained glass and I have none in the house! I am so excited to have this!



Once my husband stops eating the girl scout cookies, maybe he can hang my wreath in this window in the kitchen!



Jesse Ruth, thank you again for your sweet swap gift! I will thoroughly enjoy it for years to come!

11 comments:

Glenda said...

Windsor,
I am so glad you received it. JR is sick with 103 temp. I will show your blog to her. She had so much fun picking it out and thinking about what to get. Blessings.
Glenda

Glenda said...

i love the window your going to hang it in... Glad you like it :)
-jesseruth

Unknown said...

Yeah, JR!!!!! GREAT job. I LOVE that wreath. Windsor got lucky. Windsor, I toooooo love the window it's going to hang in...and the snow in the background!

Denise said...

Very nice! I love it! Goodjob JesseRuth!

Angela said...

It's beautiful! And what a perfect window for it! Way to go JR.

Windsor-So funny about your husband eating GS cookies!

Dolly said...

Great gift JR! I love that wreath too! It's hard to find really cute Vday wreaths and that one is adorable. It will look perfect in your window too!

Donna said...

That is perfect! Cute idea, JR! I like the idea of hanging it in the window, too. I just realized that I have a wreath I need to hang up for V-Day!

Jennifer said...

Oooh, love the neat wreath and great location for it to hang!

Kristy said...

That is adorable!!!

Cissie said...

awesome gift JR, very cute, but Windsor, did some one say Girl Scout Cookies!?!? They are already selling? I haven't seen any!

Momofgirls said...

Windsor...can you e mail me your mailing address. Is it the same address that is on my swap package, if so, I have that one.....thanks!

I love my gift, too! Thanks for your thoughtfulness. The cards are so much fun! Shae and I have enjoyed reading them ALL!!