Okay, Okay a month has gone by and I still have no intentions of sitting down and blogging about Todd's 40th and vacation. Why? We are busy with baby preparations...I know I have three kids so how can I need to prep. You will be surprised what needs to get done! Here is my some of the list...
Finish Photo Albums from 5 years ago to current day.
Make closet for Zach's new room
Paint Zach's new room
Paint Margaret Ruth's new room
Remove carpet in MR's new room
Move furniture into kids rooms
Rehab downstairs bathroom
Get Electrical work finished and clean up afterwards
Pull all baby items out of storage and clean up
Wash all baby clothes and materials
Put together a baby boys room
Go back to school shopping....ETC.
Do I need to finish this list? Is there anything else...Oh hold on try to trap the skunks...Long story.
As most of you who read this blog know that everything has to be perfect before baby arrives. (:
Speaking of arrival: As of yesterday my belly measures 38 weeks even though little boy measures on 33. Not really sure why extra fluid happens, but all I know is it is uncomfortable. Needless to say this extra fluid can cause my uterus into thinking..."It's time to go". So, I was told the minute I think I could be going into labor to high tail it to the hospital. Oh, yeah we are also still breach which is okay for 33 weeks there is still time, but if the earlier scenario were to happen it would brew some trouble. They also are a little nervous with so much fluid he is able to move freely so he might go head down and then do a switch a roo. Since my non-stress tests started this week I will have more information at my finger tips more often. Next week we will have a growth ultrasound too, so that will give us a few more answers...we hope. Anyways, that is it for now.
Sorry for the delay and short post, but nesting is calling me!
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
6 months ago
3 comments:
Wow! I'm overwhelmed just reading that!! I can't imagine how you're feeling. Well, at least the nesting instinct has kicked in and when that happens, a mom is able to get LOTS done, so I bet you'll get it all accomplished:) I can't believe you are so close to having this little boy!
Wow!! You must be nesting! I am just back from the summer at camp and my list is long like yours! But, alas, school starts on Monday and my 3 will all be in school, so let the "catching up" begin!!
Your pregnancy seems like it has flown by (well, that's for me anyway!!)
Hope you are feeling great and can mark some things off your list soon!!
Don't you overdue, Windsor. Your list is just too long. You need to use this pregnancy as an excuse to sit your hiney down and just relax and be waited on hand and foot. Let us know about your test results on the baby.
Post a Comment