INTERESTING...That is what life is like around here having a husband traveling 2-3 days a week. You never realize how much one contributes until you don't have their helping hand. Fortunately, I have Sara (a woman I adopted or she adopted me) who has been available to me to help with just about anything. This past weekend she even watched my chillins so that Todd could take me to Rhode Island with him. It was only 48 hours, but it was a nice break. While Todd worked I relaxed and got to be alone, when he didn't have to work we hung out. It was a great 48 hours and we couldn't have done it without our beloved family...Sara. I am so fortunate that this family has taken me in and my children loved, cared, comforted and guided us! So, lucky and thank God everyday for providing such an amazing family to take us in! Thank you Sara and Bill or Bubba and Grandpa!
I started this post and have spent three hours going up and down the stairs. Payson has developed a fever and his heart rate is elevated. So, with no nap I find myself exhausted and unable to finish the original post...I will do an update in the next few days.
Happy 25th birthday, Elijah~
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment